The board of directors
The board of directors is chaired by Jean-Pierre Meyers and is composed of:
The founders' college:
- Mr. Jean-Pierre Meyers ;
- Mrs. Françoise Bettencourt Meyers ;
- The Fondation Bettencourt Schueller represented by two persons : Mr. Olivier Brault et Mr. Armand de Boissière.
The friends' college:
- Mr. Nicolas Brusson ;
- Mr. Jean-Marie Dru ;
- Pr. Bruno Frachet ;
- Mr Etienne Caniard.
The college of qualified persons:
- Mr Cédric Lorant ;
- Mr. Lionel Collet
- Mr Olivier Tcherniak ;
- Mr Antoine Triller.
Government Commissioner : Madame Anne Paoletti.
The Bureau of Fondation Pour l’Audition is composed of :
- Mr. Jean-Pierre Meyers, president ;
- Mr. Olivier Brault, vice-president ;
- Mr. Nicolas Brusson, treasurer ;
- Mr. Olivier Tcherniak, secretary.
The international scientific committe
The scientific committee of the “For Research” program proposes scientific strategic orientations, identifies the best audiology research projects and evaluates projects initiated by Fondation Pour l'Audition, submitting the scientific projects and fellowships to the board of directors for approval.
The scientific committee is chaired by Professor Karen B. Avraham (Israel) and is composed of:
- Dr Bastian Epp (Denmark),
- Dr Frank R. Lin (USA),
- Pr Lawrence R. Lustig (USA),
- Pr Brigitte Malgrange (Belgium),
- Pr David R. Moore (USA),
- Pr Cécile Parietti-Winkler (France),
- Dr Jonathan Peelle (USA),
- Dr Gabrielle H. Saunders (United Kingdom),
- Pr Thierry van den Abbeele (France).
The executive team
Management, secretariat and operations:
- Mr. Denis Le Squer, Managing Director,
- Mrs. Catherine Lefebvre, Secretary General,
- Mrs. Christel Lantier, Office Manager.
- Mrs. Agathe Coustaux, Director of Communications and development,
- Mr. Léonard Francelet, Editorial and development Manager,
- Mr. Raphaël Pisano, Fundraising and Partnership development Manager,
- Mrs. Lucie Lansmarie, Digital Communication and development Project Manager.
- Dr. Marie-Josée Duran, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer,
- Mr. Arnaud Porte, Director of the For Today program,
- Mrs. Chloé Bretagnolle, Project Manager,
- Mrs. Valentine Massias, Project Manager.