AGIR POUR L’AUDITION has developed a particularly demanding policy for ethics and professional conduct, for several reasons:
- In becoming a charitable foundation, the association may appeal to the generosity of individuals and organizations.
- AGIR POUR L’AUDITION funds projects led by scientists and associations, based on its calls for projects and evaluation committees.
- The nature of the funded projects may raise sensitive ethical issues, which are reviewed by the ethics and professional conduct committee.
- The association’s employees, members of the board of directors and various committees, and service providers associated with the development of AGIR POUR L’AUDITION remain free of any conflict of interest. The CODE OF CONDUCT was developed for that reason. It is available in English and French and must be signed every year by everyone concerned.
- An ethics and professional conduct committee has been set up, participating in the governance of AGIR POUR L’AUDITION.